How about those plans for Kmidden buildings and our community square?
To make it possible for more residents and entrepreneurs to attend, we will be holding the same meeting on 2 different dates/times:
in ENGLISH: Thursday 25 Nov 19.30 only ONLINE via zoom link www.bit.ly/kbuurtzoom (leads to meeting ID 769 172 7106 )
In DUTCH Saturday 27 nov 14.00 HYBRID:
LIVE Klieverink 73 (sign up bij Hart voor de Kbuurt & QR code AND
online www.bit.ly/kbuurtzoom (leads to meeting ID 769 172 7106 )
What will it be about?
- From residential area to residential, work and residential area?
- ”The healed heart” a nice square and public space, where people can meet each other and where there is life and diversity of catering?
- More green?
- Attention for quality of life, social and economic development, but by and for whom?
- More fizz and more safety? and what about the sound and noise?
- Extra focus on (affordable housing for) the young people of the neighborhood and their talent development
- More activity and starting entrepreneurs and a well functioning shopping center?
- Facilitate the neighborhood’s cultural and care communities?
- Building your own cooperative for/by groups?
- Current residents do not go elsewhere, but instead benefit from developments?